My iPhone 3G Waiting Time


Yesterday before going out to see the amazing Dark Knight Movie I went to go buy a 3G iPhone but with no luck since every place here on Long Island was completely sold out. Its not much of a surprise because of how hot the item is and being a store owner myself I completely understand running out of a hot item. Yet, the wait times for the 3G here is about 20 business days from time of purchase! I thought Apple was making enough 3Gs to accommodate the obvious huge surge in sales...which I think they did but the retail stores sure didn't note it from the looks of it. Luckily I did get to test it out a bit as a demo and my anime site came up pretty fast indeed. I simply love the apps and might join in the apple dev group to make my own. Other than not having one yet, I've seen no issues with the 3G. Any issues on your end? (if any of you do indeed read this)

BTW for CAS (Chuck's Anime Shrine) I will make a mobile version for iPhones and other phones.

My Blog List

  • Frozen (SPOILERS) - Once upon time, Disney made movies that made me feel lost in wonder for days. Falling in love with a princess and her love story, hoping to have one of my ...
    10 years ago

Translate

Copyright © Chuck Gaffney Blog, Chuck Gaffney and BT - Anime Music.