What's Your Cubical Like?


On a number of occasions I will point out that a job is equal to "cubical-slavery" but whether you plan on leaving it like I am or living in it your whole life, its the place you are at the most so why not make it look cool. CNN did this awesome article on some nice cubicals. The picture shown there is very interesting but a bit small so here you can see another nice cubical design from LifeAfterCoffee. I would show mine but I emptied it since it'll soon be vacant. Just simple papers and tasks there now. If you got a cool cubical post a link to its picture in the comments section.

My Blog List

  • Frozen (SPOILERS) - Once upon time, Disney made movies that made me feel lost in wonder for days. Falling in love with a princess and her love story, hoping to have one of my ...
    10 years ago

Translate

Copyright © Chuck Gaffney Blog, Chuck Gaffney and BT - Anime Music.