jQuery





Programming for years now has been using the OOD (Object Oriented Design) workflow and with that comes the ability to use what was made in the past as a template and then build on that.  My time in college back between 2002 and 2005 was sadly wasted on what was, even then, old ways to code Java, Javascript and all the other computer languges.  But hey, you got to learn about what composes the wheel although the industry is at the time making cars...right?

Ah the folly of the Universities...anyways, a few days ago I was introduced to jQuery by a post done by one of my favorite bloggers, Danny Choo.

jQuery seems to be the child of OOD and truncates javascript into smaller, better to manipulate bits.

With that said, time to get going on this as well, with Android on the plate too ^^;; Any jQuery tools I either make or find out, I'll be sure to post here or on my other sites. For now, check out Danny Choo's Photo Annotation feature in the link above.

My Blog List

  • Frozen (SPOILERS) - Once upon time, Disney made movies that made me feel lost in wonder for days. Falling in love with a princess and her love story, hoping to have one of my ...
    10 years ago

Translate

Copyright © Chuck Gaffney Blog, Chuck Gaffney and BT - Anime Music.