Chuck Thwarts Terrorists






Yesterday I fought terrorism.  I'm not lying at all.  With the power of the internet, I thwarted a terrorist training program. 

Yesterday I noticed a story about terrorists using Youtube to recruit people on CNN.  Here's the link to the video on CNN ---> http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2009/12/22/robertson.youtube.terror.recruits.cnn

The terrorist videos mentioned were uploaded by some scum behind this youtube account

http://www.youtube.com/user/BentOsamaBenLaden


What I did wasn't hard and unlike what the Secretary of Homeland Security said, it WAS a silver bullet.  After I left some colorful comments for the terrorist scum, I flagged the video and "poof"...the video was gone as well as the entire account!

What I proved was that although there is an evil side to the internet, the good side is there too.  If we all just do our part on the internet to hack these guys and thwart their network..we can all disable them. 

Am I scared of these people..not at all, thus why I openly admit to disabling their videos.  I'm a New Yorker who was a senor in high school during 9/11.  Being on Long Island where 600 people from here died that day, the scene at my school was horrific.  Many of my friends called their parents on their cell and never got a return call, ever again.  If the army won't stop them, I'll gladly do my part to end them -_-

(side note: I actually look a bit like Chuck Norris so the image above fits well)

My Blog List

  • Frozen (SPOILERS) - Once upon time, Disney made movies that made me feel lost in wonder for days. Falling in love with a princess and her love story, hoping to have one of my ...
    10 years ago

Translate

Copyright © Chuck Gaffney Blog, Chuck Gaffney and BT - Anime Music.