New Site Design





Been waaaaay too long since my last post here. That now has changed and I even redid the whole darn site. Hope you all like it. This blog is for me to post stuff not (always) related to anime and videogames as well so I'll be hopefully getting back in touch with current events and the needed venting of many different issues.

The banner might change as I'm getting a photo shoot done soon but up there is of course that common model shot of me ^^;; as well as my art and my fiancee Danielle too ^^

The design is similar to my newer anime.fm format and expect links to other sites I either make or am a part of ^_^

My Blog List

  • Frozen (SPOILERS) - Once upon time, Disney made movies that made me feel lost in wonder for days. Falling in love with a princess and her love story, hoping to have one of my ...
    10 years ago

Translate

Copyright © Chuck Gaffney Blog, Chuck Gaffney and BT - Anime Music.