BusinessWeek and My Anime Business




Looks like things are starting to finally pay off in my anime business. As of a few days ago I finally got the capital needed to put the nails on my job's coffin. Chuck's Anime Shrine matched 2007's gross sales in late April and early May, and with a goal of $10,000/week sales in the next few weeks, 2008's numbers will be looking very nice with 2009's profits all the more sweeter. A recent deal with Japanese manufacturer, Milestone is going to upgrade the business from anime retailer to anime wholesaler and even BusinessWeek wants to get an idea on what I'm doing with a future excerpt from me and a little featured deal. If it wasn't for my involvement in Amway, I would have never thought of diversifying myself, getting free from my job and being truly happy. As I'm hammering the nails to the coffin that holds my college-degree job, I'll probably return to more involvement in Amway since, lets face it, royalty income is the way to go and no MLM is better for it.

Hope that adds some lemon juice and salt in the wounds the naysayers of Amway got from their boss whipping them for being 1 minute late to their job.

My Blog List

  • Frozen (SPOILERS) - Once upon time, Disney made movies that made me feel lost in wonder for days. Falling in love with a princess and her love story, hoping to have one of my ...
    10 years ago

Translate

Copyright © Chuck Gaffney Blog, Chuck Gaffney and BT - Anime Music.