The purpose of Chuck Gaffney's Blog


Hi everyone,

Yes another site and another blog. This one is for me to ramble about events and topics related and not related to otaku items. On top of talking about topics regarding anime, videogames, japan and tech gadgets; I'll also talk about current events, the economy, health and more. Hope you enjoy and participate by leaving comments. Like many bloggers, I might not talk in a politically correct way. I hope not to offend anyone but I am entitled to my opinion and experiences...and same for you. I'm both a webmaster and a business owner so you will hear stuff that might not be the status-quo either. Again, I never intend to offend ^_^

My Blog List

  • Frozen (SPOILERS) - Once upon time, Disney made movies that made me feel lost in wonder for days. Falling in love with a princess and her love story, hoping to have one of my ...
    10 years ago

Translate

Copyright © Chuck Gaffney Blog, Chuck Gaffney and BT - Anime Music.